DO YOU LOVE NATURE?
Our club’s main focus is moderately paced rambles where you get a chance to take photographs, examine wildflowers, and watch for birds.
Outings are every second weekend, with Saturdays and Sundays alternating. Each walk is led by a volunteer who has scouted out the trail in advance and can give advice on duration, difficulty level etc.
We usually meet in Oliver or Osoyoos at 9:30 am and carpool to the trail head. The walk ends early to mid afternoon …. so bring lunch and snacks.
We like to stick to well-defined trails, though they may vary in width and terrain.
We are NOT a fast-paced, hardcore hiking group.
- We welcome all ages, families, kids, young and old.
- Tourists, visitors to the area, snowbirds, and guests also welcome.
- There’s NO CHARGE for the outings … but we do ask you to become a member after you’ve tried us out a couple of times.
- You don’t have to be an experienced hiker or have fancy equipment.
- Your leaders love to share their knowledge about the flora & fauna, so ask lots of questions!
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR ENVIRONMENT
EXPLORE THE BEAUTY OF THE SOUTH OKANAGAN
RELAX AND HAVE FUN
All pictures on this site were taken by Oliver-Osoyoos Naturalists Society members